Your search results
Setting up the marketing of your property
From the moment you list with Shaun he will be working towards a successful sale and these are some of the steps that will be taken:
- Your property details will be entered into Property Brokers computer system.
- We will notify other sales people in the Rural and Lifestyle team that your property is listed.
- We will verify some basic information about your property including details of rates, school bus routes, postal delivery services etc.
- We will order online a copy of the title for your property or obtain survey plans where applicable.
- We will prepare an information sheet with photos, the facts about the property and a detailed description for the intending purchaser.
- My team will take photos including 360degree photography to best show off your property to intending buyers who view www.shauntong.com
- We will discuss with you, access to the property and perhaps organise a “lock box” which other salespeople in the company rural team have a master key to.
- We will erect signage, with your permission to maximise exposure to passing traffic.
- We will write advertisement scripts for various publications and check the copy with you if that is your wish.
- We will bring the other salespeople in the company rural and lifestyle team to inspect your property so that they can also quote it to their buyers.
- Various internet sites are loaded with photos and script for your property, including this site.
- The other salespeople in the company rural team will also access their own computer databases and notify all qualified buyers regarding your property – by phone, by email or by post.
- We will also liaise with your solicitor, accountant, surveyor or valuer when required.